For details into our past program activities, you can refer to the annual reports below:
Summary of events/workshops offered since 2012
- Post-secondary transition workshops delivered in partnership with Post-Secondary Communication Access & Services (PCAS) and Western Institute for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (WIDHH) in Spring 2014, reaching out to audiences at:
- Children’s Hearing & Speech Centre of BC
- North Shore school districts
- Hearing Loss Resource Team at Sunny Hill
- In Spring 2015, we were joined by Provincial Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services (PDHHS), expanding the scope of audience to include Greater Victoria and Sunshine Coast.
- In Spring 2016, 4 workshops were offered including Kelowna-Okanagan Region.
- Mix n’ Mingle event in May 2014, held at Children’s Hearing & Speech Centre of BC (see our Program Guide)
- BC Buddies events in Feb & Apr 2016 (see our page)